About Me

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Antm Season 13 Prediction


Apart from America’s next top model and some random shows I come across now and than, I very rarely watch television. Also the last few ANTM seasons haven’t been very entertaining, but surprisingly I caught the first hour show which I have never caught in the previous 12 seasons. I always seemed to catch the 3 episode of each season. With all that said Season 13 is looking to be a very entertain and creative one with the first photo shoot being a recreation of a baby picture of each model (Love that concept) already off to a good start in my book I have choose my top girl and girls that I think might take over as the competition moves forward.

--Top 3 Girls--
3rd place- Lulu
2nd place- Brittany
**1st place (my winner)-Sundai

***Girls To Look Out For****
Nicole- she seems focused
Ashley- seems to be Tyra's favorite already but has potential

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers