About Me

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Feet Moves

For Some strange reason I attract either the most bazaar questioning, invitations or people. Case and point today I got into this conversation with my new co-workers where of course led to their sex lives (Me in a corner trying not to make any sudden moves or speak of mine), but some how it went from them confessing their sexual adventures to, "You look like someone that has tried...." It never seems to amaze me much anymore when I meet new people and they share their first thoughts of me or ask me would you like to, teach me, join, or have you tried... NORMALLY, I would laugh but its one of the goals I have in the works for this year and the beginning of 2010 to change any sexual misconceptions. Out of all my goals I think this one is going to be the most problematical and I just might have to accept the fact that I have a very adventurous sexual aura, I wanted that gentlemen in public and freak in the bedroom persona, but it seems as if I’m Mumble from the movie “Happy Feet” and as long as I don’t move you wouldn’t be able to see my alter ego (Happy Feet moves) Or so I thought. Now don’t get me wrong I love the fact that I attract open minded people, but even with me in the whole shirt and tie my ego seems to over power all. So help me! Give me some ideas of things I can do to minimize this issue and help achieve me goal.

*KYSS*
http://www.myspace.com/kyss1
http://www.youtube.com/user/thekyssshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers